What is Total Training Management?
Total Training Management (TTM) is an complete turn-key approach to training your staff. It includes every training function including FAA interface support. Northrop Rice provides your Repair Station with a balanced and effective training program that maximizes your training investment, and improves training efficiency. TTM is the answer to Repair Stations that need all the capabilities of a dedicated Training Manager, without the full-time personnel cost.
Total Training Management provides:
- Training delivered to your employees via online delivery with email notifications.
- Repair Station Training Program implementation for safety-sensitive employees, with management reports for progress and completion.
- Electronic files keeping each employee training history for FAA and company audit.
- Training support for employees using the online courses.
- Initial evaluation of your Repair Station Training Program Manual with improvements implemented via your FAA FSDO.
- Training Tasks for offsite training, classroom instructor led training and structured OJT are tracked for each employee.
TTM is your Training Staff
Northrop Rice provides the manpower and expertise to develop and monitor your training. The training, OJT tracking, and record keeping is delivered online and the contact with your staff is weekly via emails. The TTM system for your organization can be customized to include procedure/training manual development, classroom instruction, course ware development, audits and onsite support during FAA inspections.
Move your Repair Station Training forward today with Total Training Management from Northrop Rice. Contact Terry Landry today at (281) 499-7200.